Thursday, April 23, 2009

What happened?

Really a bad focus day. Red cheeks, irritable, tired. Unmotivated. Picked on both brothers. Not a happy day. She did come up with a unique solution to finish her Unit projects which I allowed for two reasons. First, she was solution oriented which I LOVE. Second, she was having a really bad day. Really. OK. There's a third reason. I had to finish up an order for tomorrow and it was easier to let her be productive doing something rather than throwing a fit over doing things the way they were 'supposed' to be. After all, isn't that the beauty of homeschooling? Flexibility? Anyway, I wonder what that was all about. I got the new enzymes in the mail today. That was fast. I payed for the slowest shipping. These are supposed to help with phenols and gluten digestion. We'll see how it goes. Tomorrow I have lots to do but I have to make it a special Unit Celebration or we'll never finish any others! I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I think I'll go sleep on it!

1 comment:

  1. It is finished! And that's what is important today! :) Let us celebrate!!! YAY KENZ & her amazing teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Followers