Monday, April 20, 2009

The day after

I forgot to mention that there was not a lot of drama on the day after the fireworks! We did have a bridal shower early afternoon and she was a little tired...but it was NORMAL! Kenzi says she feels different. I think the heavy metal detox is helping. That's the only change for now along with the probiotics and fish oil. We should begin neurofeeedback either this summer or in the fall. We're on the wait list. Did I mention she pulls chunks of hair out of her head? I think she's still doing this. I don't know how to help. We offered to let her get a color extension if she lets it grow out and stops pulling. She's so fascinated by her older sister's friend in hair design school!

I'm watching for any signs of regression in her schoolwork today. That will be a true indication of whether she's improving or not. Also, her attitude toward her brother. I will start slow and see if I have an opportunity to push forward a little. I don't want to rush things but I'm hoping to be able to get beyond some of the basics. off I go!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really bummed. Kenzi doesn't even know her alphabet today. Looking up a simple word in a dictionary was painfully hard. Her nose is stuffy and she's sneezing so I guess she had something she wasn't supposed to. There were chocolate kisses and m&m's on the tables yesterday. She may have sneaked some to the bathroom to eat them. Her cheeks were red yesterday but she promised she didn't have any chocolates. Okay. So I just got the truth. She ate both kinds of chocolates. I should have been more diligent in watching her. Phenols are a sure problem. I guess we'll go have an easy day. So much for my hopes and expectations.

    ReplyDelete

Followers