Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Again?!

I'm overreacting again to another soggy bed. It's not that I can't handle the fact that she can't hold her urine at night...not something she can control. what she can control and what makes me so irritated...no..MAD...is that she changed her sheets (didn't want me to know) and didn't put another mattress cover on and now the $300. tempurpedic mattress that she wanted is ruined. Oh, and did I forget to mention that she broke the spotbot and I can't even try to get anything sucked up? And her diaper was full...so that tells me that she had to know sometime during the night that she had to go again and chose not to. But she's faithful to take her bedwetting supplements. I try to explain that no pill can take the place of getting up out of your warm bed and going to the bathroom. Now she's mad that I'm mad and I'm mad that I'm mad. And what happens to the sheets when she changes them you ask? Why they get stuffed into the closet, of course! I'm wondering if this issue will ever be resolved. I have to go help put the room back together again. I will TRY to hold my peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers